[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/librarian-accept-macaroon into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/librarian-accept-macaroon into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

This will later allow us to dispatch private builds immediately, rather than having to wait for the source to be published first.

In this case we accept the macaroon as the password part of basic authentication with an empty username, similar to the git authentication method used by code import jobs.  This is a bit weird, but it avoids needing to change launchpad-buildd, and we could always switch to a more conventional "Authorization: Macaroon ..." scheme later.  (Alternatively, I suppose we could put the macaroon in a query parameter instead?)

The only things I can see that we'll need to do deployment-wise are to set up *.restricted.dogfood.launchpadlibrarian.net (both DNS and listening to it on a different IP address from the public librarian) and to configure launchpad.internal_macaroon_secret_key and librarian.authentication_endpoint.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/librarian-accept-macaroon/+merge/345079