Re: [Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/code-delete-no-recipe-preload into lp:launchpad

Ah, so I hadn't been thinking about the dry-run case used in the web UI.  I was thinking of the case where we're actually executing the deletion, and in particular in my follow-up branch-delete-job MP the preloading was noticeable because it required another entry in security.cfg.  Also I'm unconvinced that the preloading was especially deliberate because it was only done for recipes, not for any of the many other deletion requirements.

How about this?  I arranged for preloading, but only in the web UI case.  I didn't put any effort into extending the preloading to cover other deletion requirements; that can be done later if it's needed.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/code-delete-no-recipe-preload/+merge/364890