[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/git-repository-macaroon-secret-key into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/git-repository-macaroon-secret-key into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

When I set up launchpad.internal_macaroon_secret_key I'd intended that it only be used for macaroons passed around between Launchpad components for their own purposes, and not for ones issued to users since we might need to rotate that key on a different schedule.  I forgot about that when writing the GitRepository macaroon issuer.

We'll have to get an appropriate key configured on the appservers after landing this and before making use of this key.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/git-repository-macaroon-secret-key/+merge/366918
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/git-repository-macaroon-secret-key into lp:launchpad.