Re: [Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/git-honour-access-tokens into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve code

In _verifyAuthParams's "User authentication with no macaroon.  We do no additional checks here." case it's very unclear that some other kind of authentication has already taken place, and verifyAuthParams isn't in fact the thing that's verifying the auth. Otherwise I think this is all safe enough -- thanks.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/git-honour-access-tokens/+merge/366053