[Merge] ~cjwatson/launchpad:codehosting-breezy into launchpad:master

The proposal to merge ~cjwatson/launchpad:codehosting-breezy into launchpad:master has been updated.

Description changed to:

Most of this is relatively mechanical: bzrlib imports become breezy imports, some things move around a little more (mainly to breezy.bzr), bzrdir becomes controldir in many cases, I tightened up some bytes/text handling, and there were a couple of other minor API changes.

Due to problems with subvertpy, codeimport remains on Bazaar for now.  This entails some fiddly code to allow Bazaar and Breezy to coexist in the same codebase.

DirectBranchCommit.commit needs a new call to self.transform_preview.fixup_new_roots.  I think this may technically have been needed by Bazaar too, since bzrlib.transform._alter_files calls it, but it no longer seems to be possible to get away without it.

We have to explicitly initialize Breezy in lib/lp/codehosting/__init__.py, as otherwise it initializes itself with a terminal-oriented UI, causing some unexpected output to appear in logs.

We have to disable some plugins that are now built into Breezy and likely to cause trouble if invoked, although unfortunately we have no very elegant way to do that.  cvs, darcs, email, and mtn are disabled using BRZ_DISABLE_PLUGINS.  git requires more work: we can't allow Breezy to even import this until codeimport is also ported, since it requires a newer version of dulwich which is incompatible with bzr-git (and that isn't particularly straightforward to fix), so I ended up stubbing it in sys.modules so that importing it has no effect.  Fortunately Breezy currently only imports breezy.git and relies on it to register its own formats, so this crude strategy works.

The hack in scripts/mirror-branch.py to force bzr to use urllib is no longer required: Breezy removed pycurl support.

This is essentially the same as https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/codehosting-breezy/+merge/373020, converted to git and rebased on master.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/373805
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~cjwatson/launchpad:codehosting-breezy into launchpad:master.

Follow ups