Re: [Merge] lp:~sil2100/launchpad-buildd/pass_build_id into lp:launchpad-buildd

Review: Needs Information

Let's wait with this one - I had a chat with Colin and he pointed me to --datestamp, which seems to be exactly what we want. When I saw it I actually thought that's a timestamp for some other uses, but apparently it seems to be exactly what we need. Thanks Colin!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sil2100/launchpad-buildd/pass_build_id/+merge/377635
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~sil2100/launchpad-buildd/pass_build_id into lp:launchpad-buildd.