Re: [Merge] ~ilasc/lp-signing:inject-duplicate-keys into lp-signing:master

I'm now thinking about the scenario of a second inject attempt with no operation on our part but return of the 200 + fingerprint.

Should we not consider an update operation there of any of 5 the fields coming through (key_type, private_key, public_key, description, created_at), perhaps description ....?

I guess I'm thinking of LP updating any of these without actually re-generating the key in which case we don't have a corresponding action on the Signing Service side. Might be overthinking this...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ilasc/lp-signing/+git/lp-signing/+merge/379390
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~ilasc/lp-signing:inject-duplicate-keys into lp-signing:master.