Re: [Merge] ~pappacena/launchpad:package-publishing-copied-from-archive into launchpad:master

cjwatson, while checking the template to show the "copied_from_archive", I've noticed that we actually have this info displayed at some situations: basically, we show it if the archive of the PackagePublishingHistory is not the same as the sourcepackagename's (or build's) archive, or if the distroseries are different.

Is there any situation not covered by this condition? Why exactly do we need to have this "copied_from_package"?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~pappacena/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/380382
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~pappacena/launchpad:package-publishing-copied-from-archive into launchpad:master.

Follow ups