Re: [Merge] ~xnox/launchpad-buildd:allow-dev-mem into launchpad-buildd:master

Pawel:
> I did some tests and /dev/mem is not really required, it acted as a naive and silly check for non-empty /dev under mounted image, so I’ll get rid of that.

So maybe we don't need this branch to land. I will continue experiments with just doing 'mknod /dev/mem' for now. And when a better snapd lands drop that.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~xnox/launchpad-buildd/+git/launchpad-buildd/+merge/383836
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~xnox/launchpad-buildd:allow-dev-mem into launchpad-buildd:master.