Re: [Merge] ~ilasc/launchpad:oci-recipe-push-rules-edit into launchpad:master

Thank you Thiago, agreed with all the suggested layout changes:

1: Indeed the password fields to add a new credential were not password fields, that's now corrected

2: They behave like Radio buttons - I implemented the checks on them that way but I the only way I could get the indentation right on the page (make them look like the outer option) was by using check boxes

3: Agreed that separation between Edit and Add should be there - done

4: Agreed and removed headings

5: Agreed and added an Edit Option only once at the top with the Edit sprite

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ilasc/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/386371
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~ilasc/launchpad:oci-recipe-push-rules-edit into launchpad:master.