[Merge] ~pappacena/launchpad:fix-product-flush-lock into launchpad:master

The proposal to merge ~pappacena/launchpad:fix-product-flush-lock into launchpad:master has been updated.

Description changed to:

It is not entirely clear to me why we have lock errors when trying to edit a Product to include CodeImport in QA staging environment.

It is not reproducible in production, nor in my local environment. But anyway, the error appears when doing some checks before creating the CodeImport object, while Storm flushes the changed Product object to database.

This change is just refactoring the code to do Product changes after creating the CodeImport object, in hope of avoiding the UPDATE flush, and the deadlock condition.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~pappacena/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/386514
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~pappacena/launchpad:fix-product-flush-lock into launchpad:master.