Re: [Merge] ~ilasc/launchpad:git-merge-instructions into launchpad:master

Thanks Colin, MP is now ready for another look.

I placed the merge instruction tags inside the "user cannot push" tag - I'm thinking showing the merge instructions in the cases the user cannot push to the repo,describing the remote in the other cases should't be necessary ?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ilasc/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/392588
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~ilasc/launchpad:git-merge-instructions into launchpad:master.