Re: [Merge] ~pappacena/launchpad:bug-oci-project-navigation into launchpad:master

As discussed elsewhere, I agree on keeping the UI as it is today, and using the distribution/package field to select OCI project for OCI-related distributions. OCI projects based on projects should be a future work, if needed.

My initial idea was changing BugTaskTargetWidget's vocabulary itself, but the code to do that felt a bit hacky, patching internal things on the widget and Choice fields. It didn't look good, so I reverted that, and added DistributionPackageVocabulary to be a dynamic vocabulary wrapper.

This new vocabulary selects either OCI projects or binary/source packages from distributions, depending on the selected distribution's default_traversal_policy. It required a minor refactoring on LaunchpadTargetWidget, and some OCI-specific implementation on BugTaskTargetWidget.

I've added some TestBugTaskEditView.test_retarget_* tests to cover edge cases on migrating bugtasks between normal distributions and OCI distributions, which turned out the biggest source of problems when doing manual tests.

I think this is good for another round of review now.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~pappacena/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/394181
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is subscribed to branch ~pappacena/launchpad:bugtask-oci-project.