[Merge] ~cjwatson/launchpad:simplify-publisher-suite-sets into launchpad:master

The proposal to merge ~cjwatson/launchpad:simplify-publisher-suite-sets into launchpad:master has been updated.

Description changed to:

Rather than storing sets of tuples of (distroseries name, pocket), it's equivalent and simpler to just store sets of suite names, which are composed from the distroseries name and the pocket.  This means that we don't have to worry about details such as whether security-proxied enumeration items behave identically to unproxied items for purposes of set membership checks (in some situations they don't).  The code is also slightly shorter and easier to follow this way.

I have no proof that this changes behaviour, although it's possible that it will fix some weirdness that I encountered while trying to force the jammy release pocket to republish to work around a separate bug on 2021-10-16; while debugging that, I noticed some oddities with set membership checks that I never quite got to the bottom of.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/410439
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~cjwatson/launchpad:simplify-publisher-suite-sets into launchpad:master.