Re: [Merge] ~jugmac00/lpcraft:increase-test-coverage into lpcraft:main

There is one usage of `with pytest.raises` which would be incompatible with an alternative test runners. I went with it as afaik testtools prevents using the `with self.assertRaises` syntax of the std lib.

Some tests seem artificial and use a lot of mocking, but I have not seen a much better way to get to 100%.

After this MP has landed, I will refactor some of the tests to get rid of at least the environment variable patching.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jugmac00/lpcraft/+git/lpcraft/+merge/412255
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~jugmac00/lpcraft:increase-test-coverage into lpcraft:main.