Re: [Merge] ~lgp171188/launchpad:update-launchpad-footer-logo into launchpad:master

Back in the old days of web development, it was considered back practice not to provide both height and width for images, as then two things happened:
- while loading the page, the page jumped, as the page loaded without knowing the dimension for the image, which was calculated by the browser, then the page needed to be updated again
- as mentioned, the browser needed to calculate the image size, which slowed down the page load speed

That said - I did not monitor front end development in the last couple of years, so maybe things have changed, especially as with SVG, as the browser loads both html and image data at once, rather than one after another.

On the other hand, I think it would not hurt to provide both values?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lgp171188/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/423964
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~lgp171188/launchpad:update-launchpad-footer-logo into launchpad:master.