Re: [Merge] ~jugmac00/launchpad-buildd:provide-additional-repositories-instead-of-replacing-them into launchpad-buildd:master

In order to fully understand the change, we need to look at all four layers of CI build.

There is
- Launchpad ( https://code.launchpad.net/~jugmac00/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/428406 ) which pulls info from the configuration
- from lp-production-configs ( https://code.launchpad.net/~jugmac00/lp-production-configs/refactor-apt-repositories/+merge/428389 )
- this configuration gets passed to launchpad-buildd (this MP), which itself runs
- lpcraft (https://code.launchpad.net/~jugmac00/lpcraft/+git/lpcraft/+merge/428089)

The most important part, especially for this MP here, are lines 61-64 in this diff:

```
-        for repository in self.args.apt_repositories:
-            lpcraft_args.extend(["--apt-replace-repositories", repository])
+        for repository in self.args.package_repositories:
+            lpcraft_args.extend(["--package-repository", repository])
```

Here, the options for lpcraft are assembled.

Before this MP, lpcraft was executed in a way that the already existing repositories in `/etc/apt/sources.list` were completely removed, and then replaced by the value of `self.args.apt_repositories` - fwiw - this was a requirement.

But it turned out that this caused issue (mismatch between upstream Ubuntu versions and versions in Artifactory - the latter repository was provided by the above command).

So, the new requirement was to provide additional repositories - additional to the already existing ones in `/etc/apt/sources.list`.

That is why I implemented the new lpcraft option `--package-repository` to pass in an extra package repository.

So, I had to touch - once again - four git repositories to apply the required changes - and Colin and I decided that we should use this opportunity to align the naming across all four layers.

>From now on there is only `package_repositories` or `package_repository` - no more `apt_repositories` or similar things - this should make it easier to understand the changes across so many boundaries.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask. This is quite involved and probably should be documented somewhere.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jugmac00/launchpad-buildd/+git/launchpad-buildd/+merge/428410
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~jugmac00/launchpad-buildd:provide-additional-repositories-instead-of-replacing-them into launchpad-buildd:master.