[Merge] ~cjwatson/launchpad:bpb-librarian-auth into launchpad:master

The proposal to merge ~cjwatson/launchpad:bpb-librarian-auth into launchpad:master has been updated.

Description changed to:

This will allow us to lift the requirement for the source for private binary package builds to be published before we can dispatch them.  We were already using macaroon authentication for private source files due to the `SnapBase` work last year; this just switches from having the private PPA server do the authorization to having the librarian do it.

We now always fetch files for binary package builds using HTTPS, even for public builds, which seems like a better idea now that we no longer need the long-fat-pipe mitigations for Boston builders.

This is roughly half of https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/373741, but rebased on master and with some more precise tests for the behaviour of public builds.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/429703
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~cjwatson/launchpad:bpb-librarian-auth into launchpad:master.