[Merge] ~ilasc/canonical-is-prometheus:add-lp-ppa-publisher-alert into canonical-is-prometheus:master

The proposal to merge ~ilasc/canonical-is-prometheus:add-lp-ppa-publisher-alert into canonical-is-prometheus:master has been updated.

Description changed to:

>From I can decipher in the logs this is a cron job set to run every minute unless there is a lock on /var/lock/launchpad-publisher.lock (which means there is an active run) - looking at line 7 in https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~launchpad-pqm/lp-production-crontabs/trunk/view/head:/ppa.lp.internal-lp_publish

By inspecting the lp_publish/cron.ppa.log looks like the longest run took 17 minutes, I would say if it hasn't run in 30 minutes means we probably need to alert and look at the log.

Looks like the metric is already there for any LaunchpadCronScript emited by `emit_script_activity_metric` on succesfull completion. I tested the expression on prometheus and it looks right when compared to the outages over the last few days.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~ilasc/canonical-is-prometheus/+git/canonical-is-prometheus/+merge/433207
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~ilasc/canonical-is-prometheus:add-lp-ppa-publisher-alert into canonical-is-prometheus:master.