Re: [Merge] ~artivis/lpcraft:feature/yaml-alias into lpcraft:main

On our internal channels I have proposed a solution which leverages an external tool (or Python one-liner) to convert an enhanced version of a YAML file including alias/includes into a standard YAML file which we already support as of now:
https://chat.canonical.com/canonical/pl/r71cgk3ejtr1zmbfnfitbi187c

Let's keep the conversation on the chat until we come to a conclusion.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~artivis/lpcraft/+git/lpcraft/+merge/435370
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~artivis/lpcraft:feature/yaml-alias into lpcraft:main.