[Merge] ~cjwatson/launchpad:fix-archive-api-snapshots into launchpad:master

Colin Watson has proposed merging ~cjwatson/launchpad:fix-archive-api-snapshots into launchpad:master.

Commit message:
Fix datetime handling in ArchiveAPI.translatePath

Requested reviews:
  Launchpad code reviewers (launchpad-reviewers)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/438561

Python's XML-RPC code doesn't handle `datetime` objects quite the way I thought it did, and due to a deficiency in `zope.publisher.xmlrpc` we don't currently have a way to opt into cleaner behaviour, so we have to cope with an awkward conversion.

The tests now do proper argument serialization and deserialization so that we don't miss other similar issues, which also required coping with the fact that XML-RPC doesn't preserve the microsecond part of `datetime` objects.
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~cjwatson/launchpad:fix-archive-api-snapshots into launchpad:master.