[Merge] ~cjwatson/launchpad-layers:mail-configure into launchpad-layers:main

The proposal to merge ~cjwatson/launchpad-layers:mail-configure into launchpad-layers:main has been updated.

Description changed to:

Most of Launchpad's email is sent using immediate delivery, which uses `smtplib` directly; but some, such as email sent by garbo jobs, instead queues it up until the end of the transaction.  The latter mode wasn't configured properly on production, so outgoing email ended up in a default "stub" mailer which sent everything to root@localhost.  Add configuration to send queued production email to localhost:25 as well.

Individual charms must call `configure_email` to install `mail-configure.zcml` in the appropriate configuration directory, or remove it if `send_email` is false.

See also https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/lp-production-configs/production-smtp-mailer/+merge/411555 in our old private configs branch, which did something similar - I just forgot to transcribe it over to the new deployment mechanism.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad-layers/+git/launchpad-layers/+merge/441577
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~cjwatson/launchpad-layers:mail-configure into launchpad-layers:main.