Re: [Merge] ~lgp171188/lpci:docs-vanilla-theme into lpci:main

Daniele asked us recently to start using https://github.com/canonical/sphinx-docs-starter-pack instead of the ad-hoc approach we've been copying around from an earlier conversation with him.  I haven't looked at that seriously yet, but we should at least give it a try here.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lgp171188/lpci/+git/lpcraft/+merge/441951
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~lgp171188/lpci:docs-vanilla-theme into lpci:main.