Re: [Merge] ~cjwatson/launchpad:skip-conda-source-files-harder into launchpad:master

Makes sense to me

> once we figure out how that file got attached in the first place

Was the file that got away added recently (after late 2022 when the code to prevent it was added)? Your change seems to prevent a couple of corner cases that the previous didn't (like there being no files within pub_file), so it seems that to actually figure it out and remove the XXX we would need to try it with the original code running?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/444873
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~cjwatson/launchpad:skip-conda-source-files-harder into launchpad:master.