[Merge] ~ines-almeida/launchpad:remove-beta-warning-from-webhooks-page into launchpad:master

The proposal to merge ~ines-almeida/launchpad:remove-beta-warning-from-webhooks-page into launchpad:master has been updated.

Description changed to:

The warning itself hasn't been updated in 8 years, so I assume it's safe to say it passed the beta stage :)

I couldn't find any mentions of the message in tests, so I think no test changes a required

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~ines-almeida/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/445047
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~ines-almeida/launchpad:remove-beta-warning-from-webhooks-page into launchpad:master.