Re: [Merge] ~cjwatson/launchpad:initializedistroseriesjob-parent-str into launchpad:master

My first reaction was to ask you to add a comment to the tests that explain that we expect the IDs as strings.

It seems very tedious and repetitive, but I still think it would be a good idea to add comments. Tests should be as straight forward as possible, and here we need to apply a workaround for a questionable design decision.

Please add a short comment to all occasions.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/451066
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~cjwatson/launchpad:initializedistroseriesjob-parent-str into launchpad:master.