[Merge] lp:~ines-almeida/lpbuildbot/reduce-test-concurrency into lp:lpbuildbot

The proposal to merge lp:~ines-almeida/lpbuildbot/reduce-test-concurrency into lp:lpbuildbot has been updated.

Description changed to:

Reduce the unit tests concurrency since our buildbots fail so constantly.

I also increased the max_time having in mind the 33% decrease in the concurrency

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~ines-almeida/lpbuildbot/reduce-test-concurrency/+merge/452127
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ines-almeida/lpbuildbot/reduce-test-concurrency into lp:lpbuildbot.