Re: [Merge] ~xnox/launchpad:only-sha256 into launchpad:master

It's possible this doesn't affect Ubuntu but there were/are tools in Debian written before apt-secure that only used MD5Sum when present. Removing that, they just don't do any validation.

I would not want this to be global, the fields disappearing suddenly in focal-updates etc would be awkward; I'd like to see this trialed in mantic+1 and proposed pockets first. So that we can see which tools break and fix them before users see it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~xnox/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/452749
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~xnox/launchpad:only-sha256 into launchpad:master.

Follow ups