Re: [Merge] ~lgp171188/launchpad:charm-launchpad-codehosting into launchpad:master

Note: This charm doesn't yet integrate with an haproxy instance that sits in front of the `codehosting-apache2` charm, the `bzr-sftp` services, and the `codebrowse` charm.

Also, I have only tested that the charm deploys without any errors and the services start and run. I have to set up a bzr repository somehow and then try accessing it over HTTP and SSH to verify that everything works as expected. This will need a deployment with many other relevant applications from the bundle deployed and activated.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lgp171188/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/452140
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~lgp171188/launchpad:charm-launchpad-codehosting into launchpad:master.