Re: [Merge] ~xnox/launchpad/+git/launchpad-private:deathrow-patch into launchpad:master

I somehow entirely failed to notice this when preparing https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/454759 (which is very similar except that it also includes necessary changes to some test cases), even though I swear I looked.  Sorry!  Anyway, that's deployed and on production now, so I'll just mark this as merged.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~xnox/launchpad/+git/launchpad-private/+merge/452676
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~xnox/launchpad/+git/launchpad-private:deathrow-patch into launchpad:master.