Re: [Merge] ~corey.bryant/lpci:main into lpci:main

Hi Corey, no, I think this is on our side.

Thanks for your patience. With sprints, sickness, and some handover handling, we ran out of time. Thanks for pinging me again.

You are using both 60 and 600 as values for timeouts, and both are magic numbers for me.

Could you please add comments nearby the code which explain why you chose those numbers? A constant or in this case if we really need two values, two constants at near the top of the file would be perfect.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~corey.bryant/lpci/+git/lpci/+merge/454415
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~corey.bryant/lpci:main into lpci:main.