Re: [Merge] ~pelpsi/launchpad-buildd:snap-components-support into launchpad-buildd:master

I think this should probably work, but without context it is hard to tell what is going on.

Is there any official information about Snap components and maybe even what .comp file is looking like? If so, please link to it in the commit message and in a proper spot in our code base.

If there is not documentation available (yet), please add more context - at very least in the commit message, but preferable also in the code. What is a .comp file?

I understand that you used the other tests as a blue print, but from just reading the test name, I have no clue what this is testing.

"iterate with components" - huh? What is that.

The one line comment does not help much either.

So, could you please write in your own words what you understand what is tested here?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~pelpsi/launchpad-buildd/+git/launchpad-buildd/+merge/459807
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~pelpsi/launchpad-buildd:snap-components-support into launchpad-buildd:master.