Re: [Merge] ~pelpsi/launchpad-buildd:snap-components-support into launchpad-buildd:master

Thank you for you review! Sure, I was not so clear. Test here is testing a build with a component and checks if the component is added correctly to the waiting files.

I came up with that solution when Dimitri (xnox) asked why the `.comp` file generated by this build https://launchpad.net/~canonical-kernel-snaps/canonical-kernel-snaps/+snap/hwe-kernel-test-component/+build/2376991 didn't appear on `Built files`.

So I started the investigation and I saw (from the build logs) that the component was generated correctly:
```
Packed component 'iwlwifi' to 'pc-kernel+iwlwifi_0.1.comp'.
Created component packages
```

So I noticed that when we are gathering the results from the build and we are adding them to the file cache we are filtering the results, for this reason I added the new suffix.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~pelpsi/launchpad-buildd/+git/launchpad-buildd/+merge/459807
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~pelpsi/launchpad-buildd:snap-components-support into launchpad-buildd:master.