launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: LP Translation Group - Take 2

Hi Adi,

Il giorno lun, 18/05/2009 alle 10.36 +0300, Adi Roiban ha scritto:
> >From my point of view we are almost ready.
>
> I would like to ask Matthew to review the wikipages and correct the
> errors. I am aware there are many errors, but the main ideas are there.
>
> The following two pages need some love from Matt:
> https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LaunchpadTranslators
> https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/Guidelines
>
> What do you say?
> Are we ready for making the group public ?

You've done a great work! I think as Matt has reviewed the page it's
possible to start spreading the voice and go public with the group.

What do you think about asking also David's opinion? Even if Launchpad
it's not Ubuntu they are tight together, so it would be interesting to
have an opinion from him. What do you think?

--
Milo Casagrande <milo@xxxxxxxxxx>