launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Translation team addition

Hi,
Thank you for including our team. We will try to do our best to help
translate and manage translations of open source software into the
Indonesian language through Rosetta. In the mean time, we would improve our
translations guidelines in bahasa Indonesia, which is located at
https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/GuidesList/Indonesian
In the future, questions and suggestions will be directed to
https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/~launchpad-translators-leaders<https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/%7Elaunchpad-translators-leaders>as
you suggested.

Best regards,
Hertatijanto Hartono