launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Launchpad Czech Translators

El dg 03 de 01 de 2010 a les 21:49 +0100, en/na Milo Casagrande va
escriure:
> 2009/12/31 Tomáš Novák <kuvaly@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > Adress is: https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/Czech. The team
> is just beginning, but the communication is already prepared. But of
> course we communicate with other teams through the mailling lists.
>
> Looks OK to me now.
> If there are no objections, I'll approve it tomorrow.
>
> Ciao.

+1

Tomáš: just a couple of things,

      * Could you add your guidelines to the list at
        https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/GuidesList as well?
      * Once the team is approved, could you please announce its
        creation on the launchpad-translators list? This will let
        everyone subscribed know about it, and might help you get new
        contributors
      * Have you considered contacting any of the Ubuntu Czech
        translators to see if they'd be interested in joining your team?
        I'm mentioning it because I see it has currently no members
        other than you, and I think it might be useful to use an
        existing pool of experienced translators.

Regards,
David.

--
David Planella