-------- Missatge reenviat --------
De: Xuacu
Per a: David Planella
Assumpte: Re: Request for inclusion of the Asturian team to the
Launchpad Translators group
Data: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 00:51:46 +0100

El mar, 12-01-2010 a les 09:57 +0100, David Planella escribió:

> Xuacu, do you think you could:
>
>       * Add a link to your translation guidelines if you've got some?

For now, we're using generic Launchpad guidelines, alongside with our
new technologies dictionary:
http://diccionariu.softastur.org

I'll forward this message to my team to start creating our own
guidelines, possibly a version of Catalan team guidelines with a few
variations.

>       * Once the team has been approved, could you please announce it on
>         the launchpad-translators mailing list?

Of course, no problem with that one.

Best regards
--