launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Chromium Browser Georgian L10n Request

Greetings!

My name Is Giorgi Maghlakelidze, aka DrAcid.
I am a member of Gnome and Ubuntu Georgian Localization Teams.

I have a strong wish, and motivation and experience to translate Chromium
(and Chrome, if possible) browser.
If necessary, a group "Chromium Browser Georgian Translation Group" could be
created, or Ubuntu Georgian Translators Team could take care of it.

If possible, please assist us with this little issue and we will get to work
right away!
I am absolutely sure I won't be the only one in this group, as people have
lately shown great attention to Chromium/Chrome.

Best Regards,
Giorgi Maghlakelidze

--
Proud Ubuntu <http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop> User.