launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

New page on starting a new translation team

Hi all,

After having answered the same thing in e-mails several times, I've
reached the critical mass that it takes to actually document it ;)

So now if anyone asks you how to be able to translate an application in
Launchpad for which there is no team in the Launchpad Translators group,
you can point them to there:

https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LaunchpadTranslators#StartingTeam

I've basically reworked the existing section there to show a step by
step process in the same spirit as the document to start a team in
Ubuntu. Improvements are welcome.

I hope you find it useful.

Regards,
David.