launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Adding ubuntu-l10n-sl to the launcpad translation group

Hello !

Yes there is already Slovenian launchpad team. I cought David Planella on
IRC last week, applied and he created it form me :)

I have added slovenian ubuntu translators team as it's subteam because all
people within the group are interested to translate other programs as well.

If someone will express a wish to only translate various launchpad programs
 and Ubuntu they can be added only to launchpad translation group as you
suggested.

So everything is i great now, currently we have only one launchpad related
problem - that is I cannot set the same contact address (slovenian
translators mailing list) because launchpad doesn't allow me to do it.
Do you happen to know a workaround?

Regards

Andrej

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things
brought together.