launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Chromium browser now translatable in Launchpad

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 10:48, Gheyret Tohti <gheyret@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi David,
> I am from Uyghur translation team.
> We start to translate Chromium, but  when I select packges from
> https://translations.launchpad.net/chromium-browser/translations/+lang/ug
> there is no translation textbox(input box) appeared.
> and in the buttom

> This translation is managed by translation group launchpad-translators.
> There is nobody to manage translation into this particular language. If you are interested in working on it, please contact the translation group.
> No-one has contributed to this translation yet.
>
> When I go to below link,
> https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/launchpad-translators
> the is no Uyghur Translation team.
> I dont understand why "Ubuntu Uyghur Translation Group (https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-ug)" is not in the "Launchpad Translators translation group(https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/launchpad-translators)" .
>
> Salam Bilen
> Gheyret T.Kenji
> 2010/12/10

Because Chromium translations on launchpad are managed by Launchpad
Translators, you may create a new team named like ~lp-l10n-ug and ask
for appointment. We prefer don't assign the same launchpad team as in
Ubuntu Translators to Launchpad Translators.

--
Regards,
Aron Xu