launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Chromioum in Albanian translation

El dv 10 de 12 de 2010 a les 17:31 +0000, en/na Gent Thaçi va escriure:
> Dear all,
>
> I am willing to help translating Chromium to Albanian language, I would
> also like to be the team manager if it's possible?
>
> Regards,
> Gent

Hi Gent,

Sure! Thanks for your interest in translating Chromium into Albanian,

As explained in the announcement, you will need to create a new
Launchpad Albanian Translators team.

Here you'll find a step-by-step guide on how to do it:

https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LaunchpadTranslators#StartingTeam

If you need any help, please let us know and we'll be happy to give a
hand.

Regards,
David.

--