launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Translation for Chromium Browser in Hindi

El ds 18 de 12 de 2010 a les 04:20 +0000, en/na Amrit Dutt Gautam va
escriure:
> Hello,
>
> I have recently started wroking on Translating projects in Hindi. I
> tried to translate Chromium Browser however on the translation page for
> Chromium there was a message stating:
>
> ¨Since there is nobody to manage translation approvals into this
> language, you cannot add new suggestions. If you are interested
> in making translations, please contact Launchpad Translations
> Coordinators.¨
>
> Is there a way I can contribute in translating this.
>
> Thank you.
> Amrit Gautam

Hi Amrit,

Thanks for your interest in translating Chromium into Hindi.

The reason you cannot yet submit translations is because there is no
Hindi translation team in the Launchpad Translators group. You can
create one and start translating straight away by following these
instructions:

https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LaunchpadTranslators#StartingTeam

If you need any help, just let us know.

Regards,