launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Manage Enlightenment's Turkish Translations

El dg 13 de 03 de 2011 a les 20:33 +0000, en/na Alper Tekinalp va
escriure:
> Hi. On the Enlightenment's translations page it says: "There is no team
> to manage Enlightenment translations to Turkish. To set one up, please
> get in touch with Launchpad Translations Coordinators."  I have just set
> up a new team called Turkish Translators Team (https://launchpad.net
> /~lp-l10n-tr2) and want to manage Turkish translations for
> Enlightenment. How can we get the authority for this? What should we do?
> Thanks.

Hi Alper,

Thanks for your interest in translating Free Software into Turkish in
Launchpad.

I see you've created a new Turkish translation team at
https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-tr2, but there is an existing team
already.

May I ask you to work with the people who created the original team at
https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-tr instead?

There is an open support request to include the Turkish team to the
Launchpad Translators group. It would be much more useful to join
https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-tr and address the points in the request,
so that the team is added and you can start translating Enlightmenment
and any other applications hosted in Launchpad straight away:

https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/110895

Thanks.

Regards,
David.