launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Resend: Google Chrome translation in Malay (ms)

El dg 17 de 04 de 2011 a les 17:52 +0800, en/na CL TAN va escriure:
> Dear LTC,
>
> I am interested to translate Google Chrome to Malay (language code:
> ms). Since there is no one to manage Chromium Browser translations to
> Malay, I need your assistance to help me set up a "team" to begin
> translating Google Chrome to Malay, even if I have to do it alone. (Is
> there a minimum number of members to form a translation team?)
>
> Addendum: My username on Launchpad is tcl111985. Sorry, my bad for
> omitting this out earlier.
>
> Yours sincerely,
> CL TAN

Hi CL TAN,

Thanks for your interest in translating Chromium into Malay.

The first thing you'll have to do to before starting is to create a
translation team.

Here you'll find all the necessary steps:

https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LaunchpadTranslators#StartingTeam

If you need any help, please let me know.

Regards,
David.

--
David Planella