launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #157371]: Adding new Launchpad Ossetian Translators team

Question #157371 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/157371

David Planella requested more information:
Hi Soslan,

Thanks for the interest in translating applications in Launchpad :) The
team page looks great to me. Do you think you could add some more info
on how to join the team and such? I.e. similar to what you already did
for the Ubuntu team.

Once you've done that, I'll be happy to appoint the team straight away.

Cheers,
David.

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.