launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #160271]: Cornish team for Launchpad translators group

Question #160271 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/160271

David Planella requested more information:
Thanks nrowe.

Looking at the team page, it looks great. Before we appoint the team,
may I ask you to look into a couple of quick points?:

* Could you please set your e-mail address as visible? As a team coordinator you should be contactable and have a stable e-mail address - notice that this address will only be visible to logged in users in Launchpad.
* This is not directly relevant to this support request, but I thought I'd mention it just in case you're interested. There is an Ubuntu Cornish translation team at https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-kw. Perhaps you'd be interested in getting in touch with them and helping you with the translation effort. They also tried to get the team appointed for the translation of Ubuntu, but the request got stalled because of the lack of replies: https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+question/143059

Regards,
David.

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.