launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #160271]: Cornish team for Launchpad translators group

Question #160271 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/160271

David Planella proposed the following answer:
Thanks for looking into this this quickly.

I've now added the Cornish team to the Launchpad Translators group, so
you'll be able to translate any project assigned to it into Cornish.

I see you are pointing to the Launchpad general guidelines at
https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/Guide on your team page. These
are intended to be used as a template for guidance to teams who haven't
started creating their own yet, so I'd recommend either creating your
own or adapting the general ones for your language.

Happy translating!

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.