launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #163349]: Appointing Launchpad Interlingua translators (lp-l10n-ia) team in Launchpad translators group

Question #163349 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/163349

Milo Casagrande proposed the following answer:
Hi Emilio,

sorry for the late reply.
I think everything is now OK and the team is ready to be in the Launchpad Translator group! I will not set the link to your particular guidelines, you can do that whenever you feel like.

Would you maybe consider writing an introductory email to the Launchpad
Translators mailing list?

Keep up the good work!

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.