launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #170906]: Request to appoint team EN-GB to launchpad translators group.

Question #170906 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/170906

Anthony Harrington gave more information on the question:
Good news and bad news.
Good news: Helen replied and gave me control over the team.

Bad news: I'm a complete idiot sometimes.
Helen replied and kindly gave me control over https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-en-gb, and i was in the process of sprucing things up when i thought i was cancelling my stuff which was at https://launchpad.net/~lp-lion-en-gb, only to realise i've deactivated my own membership to the proper group. Utterly stupid of me :(

As helen has given up the team, could you please move the new team i'm
setting up at lp-lian-en-gb to the proper address' position (lp-l10n-en-
gb) I'll contact Robert and Alfredo to sign up again (I'll ask again if
Helen's interested in staying on as a member)

So to sum up: i've deleted lp-lion-en-gb properly now i think, but i've
locked myself out of lp-l10n-en-gb :(  and have had to make lp-lian-en-
gb until the current lp-l10n-en-gb is deleted and my new team can take
its place.

What a nightmare.

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.